We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our company and act as a point of contact for our customers and employees over the weekend.
The hours are Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 11am-4pm (with occasional weekday holiday cover if available).
1st Choice Living is based at 6-10 Glasgow Road, Bathgate, and is a home improvements company offering services such as doors, windows, conservatories, sunrooms and bathrooms amongst many others.
Administrative Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Opening up the showroom Saturdays & Sundays
- Working on own initiative as often sole member of staff on duty
- Meeting & greeting all visitors to showroom
- Organise and book sales appointments for potential clients
- Ensuring showroom is clean and tidy
- Supporting office staff members with ad hoc administrative duties
- Strong working knowledge of MIS Office products (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organisation skills along with the ability to prioritise tasks and a great attention to detail.
Ultimately, you will provide administrative support to our customers over the weekend along with the smooth running of the office.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Familiarity with office equipment
- Basic maths skills
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information or to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is based on experience.
Closing date: 06 July 2018